Learn to paint a Christmas Robin in Watercolour
Time & Location
About the Event
Suitable for beginners and amateurs, learn to paint a Christmas robin in watercolour and haveyour painting made into Christmas cards this year. If you have thought about learning to paint in watercolour but are unsure where to start then this class will be perfect for you!
4 people Max age 18 and over
Please allow 4-5 hours to complete this class
We will be painting a robin (xmas hat optional) on a branch of holly using watercolour following a design made by Katharine.
- We will practice some basic watercolour techniques
- Learn how to transfer an image to the page (so dont worry if you "cant draw")
- Learn about what materials we are using
- Paint the xmas robin following Katharine step by step
- Choose to have your finished painting made into christmas cards (extra charge for 1 single A6 size card and envelope is £1.10 each)
All materials included ( just bring yourself and a packed lunch)
Tea/ coffee/ soft drinks/ snacks provided
Skorkart is located in a converted stable, it can get chilly in winter! I will have heating on but make sure you wrap up warm with layers. Due to covid measures I will need to open the doors/windows occasionally to allow fresh air to circulate.
Covid measures in place for safety:
- Seperate tables for your own workspace.
- Each individual has their own complete set of materials, brushes pallettes and paper ect to use for the duration of the class.
- Doors will be open(ed) to allow fresh air in, weather permitting.
- Wear a mask if you would like to.
- Hand Sanitizer readily available
- Courtyard with benches directly outside for you to eat at or to stretch your legs!
Free Parking on Wine Estate site, Skorkart is located in the Craft Village on site
- Christmas robin in Watercolour£40£400£0